Renewable energies are based on energy delivering systems driven by non-fossil fuels such as wind, solar and hydroelectricity. They are an unlimited natural resource available for use in the development of a variety of energy generating technology solutions. These technologies are subject to harsh temperature environments and require robust thermal management solutions.
- High thermal conductivity
- Operating temperature range: -40°C ~ + 150°C
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent weather resistance
- Good bonding and sealing performance